Slow Cooker Vegan Beefless Pot Roast:
- 2 packages Gardein Beefless Tips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 small onions, halved or quartered
- 1 pound carrots, regular carrots cut into 2″ sticks, pre-cut rounds or baby carrots
- 1 pound new potatoes, or baking potatoes cut into quarters
- Black Pepper
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 heaping tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
Heat oil over medium heat, and sear onions, carrots and potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
Place in slow cooker along with stock, wine, tamari, garlic and thyme. Cook on low for 8 hours.
Serve in a dinner bowl over rice.