A fresh weekly vegan meal plan is posted here at Vegan in the Kitchen every Sunday.
You can view previous meal plans by clicking on the “Meal Plans” category on the right. Vegan in the Kitchen meal plans are custom-made each week according to Publix’s weekly ad, our stockpile and what is ripe in our garden each week. Please share your ideas for meal plans this week in the comments below.
- Citrus-y Fruit Salad
- Apple Carrot Kale Spirulina Juice
- Green Smoothies
- Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit and Nuts (Cantaloupes are on sale for 2/$3 at Publix this week)
- Kale-A-Mole with pita triangles and applesauce
- Hummus with Raw Carrot and Celery Sticks (Sabra Hummus is BOGO at $1.99 ea)
- Soup and Salad (Fresh Express Salad Blends are on sale for 2/$5)
- Eat out x1
Snobby Joe’s and Sauteed Mushrooms (Hubby had to go out of town last week, so I’m making these tonight along with his fave side to welcome him home)😉
Beefless Tip Stroganoff (Gardein products are BOGO at $1.99/ea) with Organic Green Beans (on sale at $2.99/12oz pkg)
Potato Broccoli Rabe Casserole (substituting Idaho potatoes, which are on sale at $2.00/5 lb bag, and regular broccoli, which is on sale for $1.69)
Chick’n Strip Salad (Gardein products are BOGO at $1.99/ea, Grape Tomatoes are on sale for $1.99/pt and Fresh Express Salad Blends are on sale for 2/$5) with Roasted Corn (on sale 6/$2)
Fast Food Friday: