Vegan in the Kitchen has been about all things Disney this week! And as promised yesterday, on my post of recent vegan dining at Disney, I am sharing information about eating vegan at the parks from Disney’s Food Allergy and Dietary Reference sheet.
You can call or email Disney for their Food Allergy/Dietary Reference Sheet. It was updated June 24, 2010, and includes each of the four parks plus all of the Disney resorts. Disney notes throughout the document to always ask to speak to a manager or chef first as vendor products and ingredients may have changed.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies, manufactured by Divvies LLC, are made without milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts. May be found at Main Street Bakery (MK), Liberty Inn and Electric Umbrella (E), Kusafari Bakery and Tusker House (AK) and Starring Rolls Bakery (HS).
Specialty Products Available at Most Locations:
- Amy’s Rice Macaroni and Cheese
- Amy’s Marinara Sauce
- Bob’s Red Mill Pancake, Brownie and All-Purpose Baking Mixes
- Earth Balance
- Ener-G Foods Egg Replacer, Tapioca Hot Dog Buns, Hamburger Buns, Dinner Rolls, Brown Rice Sliced Bread and Rice Pizza Shell
- Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Bar, Boom Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Rice Crispy Chocolate Bar
- Follow Your Heart Mozzarella Vegan Cheese
- Gluten-Free Kneads Lemon Cookies (baked in specific locations)
- Namaste Foods Pancake and Waffle Mix and Cake Mix
- Pacific Natural Foods Rice Milk
- Rice Dream Classic Vanilla Rice Milk and Frozen Dessert
- San-J Wheat-free Tamari
- Silk Soy Milk: Plain, Vanilla and Chocolate
- Silk Soy Yogurts: Banana/Strawberry, Peach and Plain
- Tofutti American Soy Cheese, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Tofutti Cuties, Vanilla and Chocolate Frozen Dessert
- Tinkyada (although the reference sheet reads, “Tinyaka”) Brown Rice Pasta, Elbow Pasta, Brown Rice Spaghetti
Items Available at the Quick-Service Locations in the Parks:
- Baked Potato at Liberty Square (MK, with advance notice)
- Fresh Fruit Cups at Harambe Fruit Market and Drinkwallah (AK); Sunset Ranch Market and ABC Commissary (HS); Liberty Square Market (seasonal), Mickey’s Toontown Farmer’s Market and Main Street Bakery (MK) and most EPCOT Quick Service Locations
- Silk Soy Milk at Restaurantosaurus and Pizzafari (AK), ABC Commissary (HS), Sunshine Seasons (E) and Main Street Bakery, The Lunching Pad, Sunshine Tree Terrace and Friar’s Nook (MK)
- Rice Milk at Sunshine Seasons (E) and Main Street Bakery (MK)
- Tofutti Frozen Dessert at Restaurantosaurus (AK), Hollywood Scoops (HS), Sunshine Seasons and Fountain View (E) and The Cone Shop and Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (MK)
- Rice Dream Frozen Dessert at Restaurantosaurus (AK), Hollywood Scoops (HS), Sunshine Seasons and Fountain View (E) and The Cone Shop and Plaza Ice Cream Parlor (MK)
- Cakes, 6 inch Chocolate with Chocolate Frosting or Vanilla with Vanilla Frosting are available with a 7 day notice at most table service restaurants. These cakes are prepared with no added wheat/gluten, milk, soy, peanut, and tree nuts. To order these cakes and for pricing call 407-827-2253.
For more information and tips, be sure to read yesterday’s vegan Disney dining post. You may also want to check out my adaptation of one of the veg dishes at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Also, my friend, Jessica, at Growing Healthy Sprouts, posted information today about vegan dining specifically at EPCOT.