A fresh weekly vegan meal plan is posted here at Vegan in the Kitchen every Sunday.
You can view previous meal plans by clicking on the “Meal Plans” category on the right. Vegan in the Kitchen meal plans are custom-made each week according to Publix’s weekly ad, our stockpile and what is ripe in our garden each week. Please share your ideas for meal plans this week in the comments below.
- Peaches ‘N Cream Oatmeal (peaches are on sale at $2.49/lb this week at Publix)
- Green Smoothies
- Berry Salad (strawberries and blueberries on sale for $2.99/pkg)
- Top o’ the Mornin’ Taters, Grits and Veggie Sausage (red potatoes on sale at $2.99/5lb bag)
- Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit and Nuts
- Hummus, Raw Veggies, Fruit and Whole Wheat Crackers
- Black Beans and Rice with Homemade Guacamole (Hass avocados on sale at 4/$5)
- Soup and Salad
- Eat out x1
Cinderella’s Castle Crockpot Cassoulet (I will be linking to a new post about this tomorrow. Ingredients include any fresh veggies you have on hand in the refrigerator and a homemade biscuit topping from my Pot Pie recipe).
Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes with Carrots in Love and Salad (Asparagus on sale at $2.99/lb and Publix Premium Salad Kits on sale for 2/$5)
Fettucini No-Fredo with Broccoli and Sautéed Mushrooms and Salad (broccoli on sale for $1.69, Portobello mushrooms on sale for $2.69/6oz pkg and Publix Premium Salad Kits on sale for 2/$5)
Fast Food Friday: (YES! Changing this to Fast Food Friday instead of Pizza Night. This is also Game Night at our house now…new for 2011)!
Gardein Buffalo Wings with Red Potatoes and Kale (red potatoes on sale at $2.99/5lb bag)