A fresh weekly vegan meal plan is posted here at Vegan in the Kitchen every Sunday.
You can view previous meal plans by clicking on the “Meal Plans” category on the right. Vegan in the Kitchen meal plans are custom-made each week according to Publix’s weekly ad, our stockpile and what is ripe in our garden each week. Please share your ideas for meal plans this week in the comments below.
- Green Juice (Crazy Sexy Diet)
- Warm and Nutty Cinnamon Quinoa (using red quinoa we picked up from a local health food store last week)
- Breakfast Parfaits (using yogurt, berries and granola) (raspberries, blackberries and blueberries are on sale for $2 and strawberries are $2.50 this week at Publix)
- Peaches ‘n Cream Oatmeal (peaches and nectarines are on sale for $1.99/lb)
- Mango Pineapple Papaya Salad (pineapples are on sale for $2.99, mangoes are on sale for $1 and papaya is on sale for 99¢/lb)
- Carrot Salad Stuffed Pitas
- Soup and Salad
- Eat Out x1
Field Peas, Boiled Okra and Stewed Squash (This meal for a family of 5 cost about $5 total thanks to our local farmer’s market and free onions from a friend’s garden)!
Eggplant Parmesan (using free eggplants from the farmer’s market)
Taco Salad, Corn-on-the-Cob and Watermelon (using leftover chili and corn I have not cooked from last week) (FL avocados are on sale for $2 and watermelon is on sale for 49¢/lb)
Cosmic Cashew Kale and Confetti Quinoa (using leftover red quinoa from breakfast)
Fast Food Friday:
Pita Pizzas with Cubed Tofu and Veggies