A fresh weekly vegan meal plan is posted here at Vegan in the Kitchen every Sunday.
You can view previous meal plans by clicking on the “Meal Plans” category on the right. Vegan in the Kitchen meal plans are custom-made each week according to Publix’s weekly ad, our stockpile and what is ripe in our garden each week. Please share your ideas for meal plans this week in the comments below.
- Rainbow Salad (using organic Braeburn apples-on sale at Whole Foods, Navel oranges (on sale 89¢/lb at Publix this week), bananas, green grapes, blueberries (on sale $2.99/pt) and plums ($1.29/lb)
- St. Patrick’s Day Zucchini Muffins
- Green Smoothies
- Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit and Nuts
- Potato Broccoli Greens Soup
- Soup and Salad (Fresh Attitude Salad is on sale at 2/$4)
- Eat out x1
No Hurry Vegetable Curry (Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker)and Salad
Braised Cabbage with Seitan (Appetite for Reduction), Red Potatoes and Salad
Spaghetti, Green Beans and Salad
Thursday: (Happy St. Patrick’s Day)!
Tempeh Shepherdess Pie (Veganomicon) and Rainbow Salad (using apples, oranges, bananas, green grapes, blueberries and plums – most of these are on sale at Publix this week)
Fast Food Friday:
Pizza and S’mores for Family Game Night