A fresh weekly vegan meal plan is posted here at Vegan in the Kitchen every Sunday.
You can view previous meal plans by clicking on the “Meal Plans” category on the right. Vegan in the Kitchen meal plans are custom-made each week according to Publix’s weekly ad, our stockpile and what is ripe in our garden each week. Please share your ideas for meal plans this week in the comments below.
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Frappe’ (See Snack from Vegan in the Kitchen’s article on page 60). (Strawberries are on sale at Publix this week at $2.99 for 16 oz pkg)
- Cereal, Yogurt, Fruit and Nuts
- Tofurkey Pitas
- Chickpea Salad (Progresso Chickpeas are on sale at 67¢)
- The Copycat Dip (Progresso Black Beans are on sale at 67¢)
- Soup and Salad (Publix salad is on sale 2/$4)
- Eat out x1
Crock Pot Chipotle-Kissed Red Bean and Sweet Potato Chili (Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow Cooker) (moved from last week)
Picadilly Peppers (recipe coming soon)! (FL green bell peppers on sale at $1.49/lb; other colors on sale at $2.49/lb)
Tomato Walnut Basil Pasta, Sautéed Rappini (Rappini on sale at $1.99) and Salad
Stir-Fry (Eat Smart Vegetables are on sale for $1) and Rice
Corn and Zucchini Medley (substituting vegetarian bacon) with Big Salad
Fast Food Friday: