This comfort breakfast food is very versatile and healthy almost any way you choose to serve it. You may substitute frozen for fresh fruit and Soy or Coconut Creamer for the plant milk.
Peaches ‘n Cream Oatmeal
- steel cut oats, 4 serving
- 2 1/2 cups peaches, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 cup soy milk, soy creamer or coconut creamer
- 1 small container soy peach flavored yogurt
Prepare Steel Cut Oats according to package directions. Add peaches and flax seed. Five minutes before serving, stir in milk or creamer and yogurt.