A fresh weekly vegan meal plan is posted here at Vegan in the Kitchen every Sunday.
You can view previous meal plans by clicking on the “Meal Plans” category on the right. Vegan in the Kitchen meal plans are custom-made each week according to Publix’s weekly ad, our stockpile and what is ripe in our garden each week. Please share your ideas for meal plans this week in the comments below.
**Disclaimer: This week’s menu plan is super easy and omnivore-friendly due to Thanksgiving and lots of guests!**
- Fat-Free Pumpkin and Raisin Biscuits
- Apple-Cranberry Oatmeal (Cranberries are BOGO at Publix this week)
- Saute’ed Spinach, Breakfast Potatoes and Fruit
- Cereal, Fruit, Nuts and Rice Yogurt
- Green Smoothies
- Tofurkey Sandwiches
- Soup and Salad
- Hummus, Raw Veggies and Fruit (Publix Hummus is on sale this week, although, check the ingredients. It seems like there is something in it that we do not eat)
Snobby Joe’s and Salad
Potato Asparagus Soup (Potatoes are on sale this week)
Stir-Fry (Mushrooms are on sale this week)