A fresh weekly vegan meal plan is posted here at Vegan in the Kitchen every Sunday.
You can view previous meal plans by clicking on the “Meal Plans” category on the right. Vegan in the Kitchen meal plans are custom-made each week according to Publix’s weekly ad, our stockpile and what is ripe in our garden each week. Please share your ideas for meal plans this week in the comments below.
- Cranberry and Flax Oatmeal
- Cereal, Fruit, Nuts and Rice Yogurt
- The Best Pumpkin Muffins (Vegan With a Vengeance)
- Green Smoothies
- Tofurkey Sandwiches (making for Thanksgiving potluck)
- Broccoli Salad
- Soup and Salad
- Hummus, Raw Veggies and Fruit (Broccoli and Cauliflower on sale at $1.50 each)
Boiled Cabbage, Corn, Okra (from our little garden)! and Cornbread (Georgia Sweet Corn on sale at Publix this week 6/$2)
Spaghetti and “Meat”balls (using vegan sausage rolled into balls), Brussel Spouts and Salad (Bertolli Pasta Sauce BOGO at $2.89)
Black Bean Burgers and Onion Rings
Brown Rice Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash, Chestnuts and Pomegranate (Veg Times 11-12/10)